Jewelry Making teacher needed to teach 15 elementary-middle school students basic to intermediate jewelry projects. This position is for one-two day a week, and will last for several weeks. Opportunity for growth available as most of our teachers work 4 days a week!
Teacher has autonomy of lessons and flow of the class within the scope of the contract. Teachers are independent contractors are expected to have knowledge that will enhance the class as most students will be beginners. Nominal budget provided for supplies.
Students must walk away with general knowledge of jewelry making and the ability to present finish projects for ending class finale.
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- High school diploma and college courses preferably
- Must be local in the state of Maryland
- Must have taught in some capacity or feel highly skilled to do so
- Must have reliable transportation
|Job Category||Jewelry Making|