Perfect for brands and businesses who have design and marketing materials needs on a monthly basis,
but don’t want to hire a full time designer. Let us help you get back to business!
Why a Retainer Program?
- If you know that you will need design services thoughout the year, but don’t want to hire a full-time designer, our retainer program is for you.
- You get discounted rates compared to normal hourly rates and a la carte services.
- You have peace of mind with a guaranteed amount of dedicated work hours each month.
- You pay a set amount each month for the duration of your contract and don’t have to worry about fluctuating design fees.
- You get the access to a professional designer without the overhead costs of an employee
How Does it Work?
A retainer fee is like a monthly design fee. It is paid up front each month before work is ordered. Essentially, you are paying for time versus a specific service. Based on the retainer package you select, we will block out our schedule with the appropriate amount of hours each month and plan our workload accordingly. You have peace of mind knowing that you will receive a pre-established amount of work each month, without having to worry about what other client projects are ahead of you!
- There is a 3 month minimum commitment. At the end of your 3 months, we will evaluate the program to be sure that the number of hours are fitting your business needs.
- Each retainer includes a set number of hours per week. Overage in hours each week will be billed at the hourly rate of $75 per hour.
- Unused hours expire at the end of each week. This is to ensure that we can allow time for your projects and plan our workload accordingly.
- You will get an invoice on the first day of each month. Invoice will include the monthly retainer rate for that month and any additional charges from previous month.
What type of services can be used in the Graphic Designer Retainer programs?
- Design of Print Materials – sales sheets, direct mailers, brochures, event programs, signage, etc.
- Digital Materials – email templates, social media graphics, blog banners, and other web graphics
- Ad Design – print and web ads
- Services do not include additional costs like stock photograph, photography, videography or paid fonts
- Additional services are available upon request.
- Please note: Services do not include logo design. Logos will be charged at hourly rate of $75/hour.